The Benefits of Employee Group Benefits Insurance
Employee Group Benefits contribute significantly to an Employer/Employee commitment and loyalty to each other. As the importance of benefits in fostering Employer/Employee loyalty grows, providing the right package is critical to organizational success.
By investing in a Group Insurance Plan for Employees:
- Your employer is showing you their commitment and appreciation to you as employees.
- The employee experiences a commitment from the employer to help provide for the employees and their families above and beyond just a regular paycheck.
- You have access to insurance at a reduced cost, compared to most individual insurance plans
- You and your employees have access to insurance and coverages that otherwise may not be available through many Individual Plans or through Provincial Health Care.
- Unlike obtaining Individual Health & Dental Plans, there is no medical underwriting involved so you are covered– despite any previous pre-existing conditions
- The employer demonstrates consideration of employees by providing financial security and support when employees need it most.
- Last but certainly not least, most employers require a joint contribution from employees in order to qualify for a Group Benefits Plan, but you are fortunate as Employees of What A Bagel, that the cost is 100% covered by your employer.
It is important to note: Renewal costs will be largely determined and influenced by claims use and as long as claims are reasonable and renewals are reasonable, What A Bagel intends and hopes to continue the generosity of paying the costs of the plan for employees although this cannot be guaranteed. For this reason, we ask that you use the plan as needed but with consideration and careful discretion.